The Mountain Sky Guest Ranch Fund makes grants to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations eligible for funding under the United States Internal Revenue Code.
The Fund will consider one proposal from the same organization within a twelve-month period. The Fund does not provide funding for events, individuals, government agencies, municipalities, parochial/private schools or therapeutic programs. The Fund considers secular programs and focuses on programs that function during out-of-school time. A limited number of in-school programs are considered, provided they involve teacher and administration training. Organizations interested in applying for a grant in Park or Gallatin Counties, Montana, should direct questions to:
Mountain Sky Guest Ranch Fund
P.O. Box 1219
Emigrant, MT 59027
Criteria for Consideration
- Organizations must offer programming in Park or Gallatin Counties, Montana.
- Organizations must be classified as 501(c)(3) by the IRS.
- Programs must provide enhancement to (not replace) public support.
- Organizations may apply once per calendar year.
- All programs must be secular in nature and adhere to a nondiscriminatory policy.
- Projects/programs must fall within the Youth Development or Early Childhood Development focus areas (refer to the "Philanthropy" page for details)
- Organizations must demonstrate that they have fostered creative community cooperation and collaboration
Grant Application Process
To Submit a 2017
Grant Application Click Here
Invitation code: MSGRF
must be submitted by 5:00pm Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
You will receive
notification regarding the status of your application by March 1, 2017.